Out Today! 4/22/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne BlankmanDon't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn HeasleyThe Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnikTALKER 25 by Joshua McCune

Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman [Amazon | Book Depository | My Review]
Don't Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik [Amazon | Book Depository]
TALKER 25 by Joshua McCune [Amazon | Book Depository]

The Hunt by Stacey KadeShe Is Not Invisible by Marcus SedgwickThe Inventor's Secret by Andrea CremerDeception's Princess by Esther M. Friesner

The Hunt by Stacey Kade [Amazon | Book Depository]
She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer [Amazon | Book Depository]
Deception's Princess by Esther M. Friesner [Amazon | Book Depository]

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love by Ken BakerThe Chance You Won't Return by Annie CardiSummer State of Mind by Jen CalonitaThe Art of Secrets by James Klise

How I Got Skinny, Famous, and Fell Madly in Love by Ken Baker [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Chance You Won't Return by Annie Cardi [Amazon | Book Depository]
Summer State of Mind by Jen Calonita [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Art of Secrets by James Klise [Amazon | Book Depository]

Victories by Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary EdghillExpiration Day by William Campbell PowellNew Sight by Jo SchneiderThe Eighth Day by Dianne K. Salerni

Victories by Mercedes Lackey & Rosemary Edghill [Amazon | Book Depository]
Expiration Day by William Campbell Powell [Amazon | Book Depository]
New Sight by Jo Schneider [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Eighth Day by Dianne K. Salerni [Amazon | Book Depository]

My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel HarrisFragile Line by Brooklyn SkyeKeep the Faith by Candy HarperLove, In English by Karina Halle

My Not So Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris [Amazon]
Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye [Amazon]
Keep the Faith by Candy Harper [Amazon | Book Depository]
Love, In English by Karina Halle [Amazon]

What a wonderful week for books! I feel very successful because I already read three books that are coming out today. I already posted my review for Prisoner of Night and Fog and read The Last Best Kiss and Don't Call Me Baby, but the reviews for those two will be up later this week. Those are the books I was mostly excited about this week, but I'd also like to read TALKER 25 and The Inventor's Secret. What books do you want to read?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment