Review: The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher


The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
by Tarryn Fisher

Publishing Date:
November 1st 2011








From Goodreads:
Olivia Kaspen has just discovered that her ex-boyfriend, Caleb Drake, has lost his memory. With an already lousy reputation for taking advantage of situations, Olivia must decide how far she is willing to go to get Caleb back. Wrestling to keep her true identity and their sordid past under wraps, Olivia’s greatest obstacle is Caleb’s wicked, new girlfriend; Leah Smith. It is a race to the finish as these two vipers engage in a vicious tug of war to possess a man who no longer remembers them. But, soon enough Olivia must face the consequences of her lies, and in the process discover that sometimes love falls short of redemption.


My Review:
My first thought after reading this book is that my rating system should have an option of giving more than just five stars, because this book deserves much, much more.

I'm still overwhelmed with my emotions, and to be honest I don't even know what they are. I assume they're just mix of every single emotion there is.

I just hated the end. And than again, I loved the end. This is one of the books that you can't decide whether you like the end or you hate it. But you're sure in one thing. It is how it should be, The perfect ending!

I'm trying to think what else to write in this review, but I can't seem to find anything else I should add because all I can think about right now is this book and how amazing it is.

So everyone, go read it ASAP and enter this rollercoster of emotions!


My Rating:
    Blogger Comment

2 komentari:

  1. Ha, great review! I love when books sort of leave you speechless. Looks like a great read!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete