Waiting on Wednesday #4



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I don't think I need to explain why I picked Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout for my WoW this week. I need more Daemon! And just look at this cover, it's gorgeous!



Expected Publication: December 11th 2012

From Goodreads:
No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.


***********
What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

11 komentari:

  1. I finished Onyx a few weeks ago. Can't wait for this one too. Nice pick..


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeppp!!!! LOOOVVVEEEEE the Lux series. I would sell my soul for this book(not really, but still...)! ;) Awesome pick! :D

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I get through my review copies, I am starting this series! I've only heard good things :)

    This week I'm waiting on The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sooner, the better! You're gonna LOVE this series!

      Delete
  4. This sure has been a popular pick lately! I still haven't read any of this series though. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I have to tell how much I want to read this book? You know it! :)
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the only reason i havent read Onyx is because i am waiting Opal so i can read b2b u know more fun ;)

    Here is mine



    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! The cover is gorgeous. It's my favorite of the three. Less than two months until it is released. I can't wait!!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete